The Best Product For Eliminating Pet Stains and Odors Between Professional Cleanings
Biodeodorizer Spray by Life’s Abundance
- Safe on tile, carpet, trash bins hampers & more
- Eliminates odors from pet beds & litter boxes
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic & phosphate-free
- Heavy-duty sprayer nozzle, reusable bottle
[su_button url=”http://www.lifesabundance.com/Category/Products/People/Cleaning/BiodeodorizerSpray.aspx?realname=20174853&cat=0&hdr=&Ath=False&Category=BiodeodorizerSpray_v11(Planet_Base)” target=”blank” size=”9″]Order Here[/su_button]
- If the area is still wet you should first attempt to absorb the dog urine. Leaving it there to dry out will only encourage bacterial growth which can cause a lingering odor. The best home treatment for removing dog urine is to first use a wet/dry vacuum to extract any remaining moisture. If you don’t own one an alternative method is to place several layers of folded paper towels over the wet urine area and gently step on it so to soak up as much of the moisture as you possibly can. You may need to repeat this several times until no more moisture is noticeable on the paper towels.
- Mix a solution of fifty percent white vinegar and fifty percent water. Use a spray bottle to apply the vinegar solution to the carpet. Agitate the solution into the carpet with the handle end of a spoon to ensure it penetrates the carpet fibers. (Dont scrub the carpet with a towel or brush as that could easily cause permanent damage to the carpet fibers). Then blot the remaining moisture out using the paper towel method (as described above) The vinegar will neutralize the ammonia in the dog urine. If you own a wet/dry vacuum extractor use it to remove excess moisture.3. Use paper towels once again to absorb the excess moisture.
- Apply BioDeodorizer Spray, Spray a generous amount to the affected area. Agitate into the carpet (as described above). Leave it in the carpet to dry. BioDeodorizer is non-toxic, fully biodegradable, has a neutral pH and contains no harmful phosphates. Great for anything your pet can dish out – from urine to vomit to feces.
Note: Over the years we’ve tested numerous brands of pet accident cleaners and deodorizers and this is by far the best of we’ve found. Please don’t waste you money on Pet Store brands such as Nature’s Miracle. They don’t work.